Monday, February 27, 2017

Robots, Drones, Cybers, Ratmen Kickstarter

     The basic pledge of $45 nets you a pound in weight of metal figures; a total of 25 containing 83 separately cast parts.  My 5th Kickstarter contains new and old pieces, many of which have not been available since 2013.  Unlike my previous Kickstarters there are no stretch goals.  Just one big cheap pile of robotic madness!   




     Plus, I have included many add-on options from cyber-grunts, to units of security drones.  I’ve spent the last two years making well over 100 molds for this project which can be purchased till March 30th 2017.  I will begin shipping pledges as early as April with the bulk shipping in May of 2017.


4 comments:

  1. Johnny, are we able to buy these and the worker bots anywhere? I missed the Kickstarter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are now in the hands of Armorcast.com and should be going into production soon. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks drone fishing central

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Ratmen!

    Unfortunately I missed the kickstarter by about five years. They don't seem to be on the Armorcast site either, which is a huge pity - they're such a unique thing. Did someone else buy the moulds for them?

    ReplyDelete